• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Castle Roped Off for Fireworks

eeyoregirl13

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out what time to book a reservation at CRT and want to make sure we can get out to watch the fireworks. Does anyone know how much time before the fireworks they start roping off the Castle area (and therefore block you in)? Thank you!!

Wow. Where do you go then?
I mean there are plenty of paths that don’t take you through the ropes off area even if they take longer. You just have to route through one of the other lands if your headed to Fantasyland

Thank you! So a full hour + before fireworks started they wouldn't let you leave the castle? Just trying to make sure I leave enough time.
Sorry for the delayed response! Correct, we were not able to walk through the castle when leaving (I think) Sir Mickey's. It was the gift shop attached to where you meet the princesses.

In our case we walked towards the tea cups as there is a bridge/walkway in that area to cross to the left of the castle if you are facing the park entrance. It was fine, though lots of people were doing the same and it took forever to find the rest of our party who had already walked through the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter