• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Popcorn Bucket

Zudy2907

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am just checking on the status of this bucket because II would love to get one but can't get to the park till after 6 tonight so any info like where they are and if they are sold out would be great through out the day, thanks in advance.....

Hello, I am just checking on the status of this bucket because II would love to get one but can't get to the park till after 6 tonight so any info like where they are and if they are sold out would be great through out the day, thanks in advance.....
Do you know which park they are selling the bucket in? It sounds so lovely!

If you can't find it in a park, you might try Disney Springs. When we were there last weekend the popcorn stand near Ghirardelli still had the Mr. Toad one, and it's been out for months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter