• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Royal Table for Breakfast Returns

I'm very excited for this! We were trying for a CRT dinner for our mid-Oct trip but were unsuccessful at securing an ADR. I'm super excited to have another shot at it!

Excited too ! Used to be hard to book at 180 days, we get there in 38 days. Worried it will be impossible. 😟 It is our first day at MK tradition.

Anybody know what the menu is for CRT breakfast?
A Feast Fit for Royalty
Breakfast
Kick off your day in majestic style, complete with bubbly cocktails, flaky pastries and avocado toast. Craving something heartier? Try the Caramel Apple-Stuffed French Toast or Beef Tenderloin and Egg. Or sink your teeth into a Traditional Breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and potatoes. Also available are nonalcoholic drinks like orange juice, lemonade, Twinings of London tea and freshly brewed Joffrey’s coffee.

I’m not getting the breakfast menu. Just lunch & dinner. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tried it just now and am getting the breakfast menu. I wasn't earlier today.

Was this one of the places where you could order more than one entre?
I believe at one point in the past it was, but was not when it was last open.

Who's getting up early tomorrow with me?☺️

AH! It showed the times avail at 5:45a, clicked it and then it said nothing is available. Hope that was just a glitch and they are back at 6.

I definitely will be! Along with everyone else wanting breakfast in the castle on October 1st! 😳🤣🙄
Yep! That's what I'm doing!

I'm seeing lots of times available... on everything but 10/1.
Crap :( I literally clicked 8:15a and was processing and then it errored out :(
Looks like it - I clicked Oct 2 choose time and it started the dining reservation process. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter