• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Royal Table for Breakfast Returns

Seems like this is the problem... it's not charging for the reservation & I bet the system is coded to require payment.599345

Then maybe it's not REALLY Open and we'll be able to make them in 1.5 minutes :P

It's something about the payment that's glitching it. When you look, it says "$0.00 will be charged to your card." But I've tried several cards and it doesn't change. Must be on their end.

I'm still seeing tons of times for every other day. I'm wondering if those are bookable.

KEEP GOING

I just managed to get one to go through for 10/1. It went through on my cell phone, on the mobile site (NOT the app, you can't book CRT on the app, just using the browser on my phone.)

It won't let me book the 4th either. When it goes to make the reservation its charging $0 for the down payment and not going through and then it says to call the number but they aren't open yet.

KEEP GOING

I just managed to get one to go through for 10/1. It went through on my cell phone, on the mobile site (NOT the app, you can't book CRT on the app, just using the browser on my phone.)
Its not even pulling up times for the 1st for me.

I got to enter my credit card for one on 10/6, but it also said the price was $42.00 per person - vs what the menu says at 34.99.

It won't go through for me. I had a time pull up and it wouldn't go through on the last page. Then another time came up and the same thing. I still have it up but it just won't finalize and now no more times are popping up. I'm trying to do a party of 7 for 10/14

I just kept hitting "check times" over and over. And it charged me $42 as well.
I was able to get mine for 9-6!

Did you get a confirmation email? I didn't, but I got a confirmation number at the end (and screenshot it in My Plans.)

KEEP GOING

This--I just got through on my mobile, and got confirmation email. Keep trying, and yes, the website is being a pain for me too. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter