• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Royal Table for Breakfast Returns

Keep trying! I had the same errors for about 12 minutes and then finally got the page to show my payment and it went through. I was able to snag a 10:10am ADR on October 1st, which is now showing in my MDE.

Yes, I got the confirmation e-mail too.

That was a mess. I decided to stay in bed and use the app on my phone... CRT never showed up for breakfast in ANY day from the app for me. I finally came over here a few minutes ago to complain and saw that you all were seeing availability!!! So I switched out of the app and YEP SURE ENOUGH, there is CRT!

I got a 10:05, which I'm super thankful for considering I was almost 15 minutes late!

I got a table by kicking off the grandparents, so for a party of 5 instead of 7 on the 14th... going to keep checking though

Of course, I have a lunch reservation at 11:25 over at GF I need to move to a more reasonable time with such a big breakfast at 8:45 ... lol.

And they did charge me $42 per person, will have to call in and get that fixed later.

Breakfast Menu – $$ ($15 to $34.99 per adult)
Lunch Menu – $$$$ (over $60 per adult)
Dinner Menu – $$$$ (over $60 per adult)

Folks need to wear the neon green DIS Board symbol in here so we can wave to each other!

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot to share that when I was making the reservation, it wouldn't let me select members of my party already in MDE... So I had to create duplicates 🤬. I'll deal with getting that straightened out later.

Hopefully whenever they open up the Space220 reservations it won't be a hassle like this but knowing Disney IT I'm not getting my hopes up.
Oh yeah, I'll be at Epcot on Oct 4 - I want Space 220 SOoooooooo Much!
They may also be opening up Woody's Round Up BBQ in HS in time for Oct 1, plus the Steak 77 at Cont (want reservations there for my arrival night on Sept 30).

Oh yeah, I'll be at Epcot on Oct 4 - I want Space 220 SOoooooooo Much!
They may also be opening up Woody's Round Up BBQ in HS in time for Oct 1, plus the Steak 77 at Cont (want reservations there for my arrival night on Sept 30).
I am hoping to get it on the 28th for after our Remy preview from 6-7.

Didn't know that Steak 71 would be open in time for Oct 1. We are at BLT so that would be perfect for us one of the nights.

Lets say hypothetically i snagged an 8:15am and a 10:15am for 10/1 CRT. Which one should be the keeper? There used to be some strategy in having a PPO ressie, but i'm not sure that really matters anymore. I also wonder if there will be some kind of opening show that day, that I wouldn't want to miss. I want to drop one ASAP so somebody else can have some pixie dust today. Any thoughts?

I think the charges included taxes and tip. CRT has always had prepaid tips. It was crazy how many times I had errors. Finally landed 9:40 on the 1st. Really wanted that 10:10 time I had so many times with no completion, but after that mess, I am glad to dine in the castle the morning of the 1st!

Subtotal$126.00
Tax$8.19
Gratuity$22.68
Total$156.87

That's for 3 - $126 /3 = $42. Tax and Tips were added later, bringing the individual total to $52.29

Lets say hypothetically i snagged an 8:15am and a 10:15am for 10/1 CRT. Which one should be the keeper? There used to be some strategy in having a PPO ressie, but i'm not sure that really matters anymore. I also wonder if there will be some kind of opening show that day, that I wouldn't want to miss. I want to drop one ASAP so somebody else can have some pixie dust today. Any thoughts?

8:15 means you are not taking advantage of the early 30m access for resort guests. But you might be out by 9 to rope drop Frontier land. 10:15a means you will have done all your rope drop and maybe even some shopping.

I would keep 10:15 since with how early we all might have to get there that day it gives you a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter