Cinderella's Favorite Pony?

Twinkies

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I've heard that Cinderella's favorite pony has a ring on its tail on the carousel.... Is there anything else that distinguishes this pony from the others so it can be identified easier?

I told my 5 year old DD we would try to get her a ride on Cindy's favorite pony since she cried when I told her about Small World being closed - She tried to be brave, but the tears welled up anyways. (it's her favorite song and she was so looking forward to the ride)

Thanks for any help!

Great question :)
I'm not sure at all, but doesn't her pony have all the ribbons and bows on it, including its tail? I believe its white, but can't remember.

The one I got a lot of pics of is the one my little girl rode, the beautiful white charger. He had blue barding (horsey plated armor) with gold trim :)

I think it has a gold ribbon tied around its tail. I love to ride the carousel, and although it looks kind of strange for a middle-aged woman alone in line with all the children, I just love to point out that horse to some little girl in line with me and then watch her smile and run to get on it. That's probably the most fun of riding it for me!

Simba's Mom,
Is Cinderella's horse, one of the larger horses and are there more distinguishing features so that we could spot the horse? My daughter would love to find this...so would I!:wave2:

Thanks for your help!:D

Cinderella's horse is white with a gold ribbon and a bow on it's tail. It is in the middle of the three rows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter