Cinderella's Gown

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
Does anyone know where you can buy Cinderella's dress up gown? or Belle's? I looked online at the Disney store, at which they offered none, so I am guessing you have to buy them at the Disney Store. Ebay was limited, to none, on there selection. How much are these outfits at the Disney Store? I really want one for my little girl to wear to Cindy's breakfast if we get in so any help would be great.

You can get these at WDW when you arrive. If you are going into the parks before Cindy's they sell all sorts of princess items at Tinkerbell's treasures behind the castle. There is also a store on the 4th floor of the Contemporary that has the dresses and of course The World of Disney store at Downtown Disney. Good luck.

I have had no luck either. I do have a princess jasmine that I believe is a size 6. Its to big for my daughter. I also have the wig and either necklace or bracelet. I have to look. I am getting sell it on ebay.

Do you know how to sew or know anyone who does? The do have patterns on ebay to make the dresses. I have a friend who can sew good and she is going to make me a belle dress. Since we are going the end of August I want the fabric not to be heavy.

If anyone is interested in the princess Jasmine outfit email me.

Lisa.

Do you remember how much they were? There is one I REALLY like on ebay but its at $35 and if I could get it the same or cheaper at the Disney Store, I would rather just buy it there.

We were lucky enough to get 3 dresses a few months back during a clearance sale the Disney Store (at the mall) had for half price. The dresses normally sold for $30 a piece. I've seen new replacements, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, etc for $30-$40.

I must say my dd has enjoyed dressing up in them. She dressed up in her Belle dress in May when we went to CRTs and didn't want to take it off afterwards!:) Make sure to bring a change of clothes (she finally agreed to change before lunch:)

I got DD Cinderella's dress last year at the DS for about $25.

But it was around Hallowwen time - maybe you could ask if they have one in backstock.

Another idea - I don't know if this would work but my DD has ALWAYS loved and had DS princess night gowns. Where it is so hot in FL maybe you could try the nightgown version (usually around $22). Usually they are a silky material - very comfy with no itchy parts 9like the dress-up clothes). Everyone usually asks DD what she is dressed up for when she was her nightgown on!

Walmart carries patterns also for making them! If I had time I was going to have seamstree make for about the same price - but better quality materials.

hope you find one!

I was just looking at a website for Halloween costumes for my DS and I noticed that they had snow white and mulan dresses, they may have others. The site was halloweenstreet.com.

This one is the new design and it doesn't look like the plain kind you buy at Halloween. Plus, it has a boa. With shipping, it would be $42, so did we decided that was more or less than what I would pay in a store? And the Disney store does have plenty of these right?

Minnie's Pal,

Are you talking about the stock at your local store or at WDW?

I would call your store to see, I know my local store clearance alot of them out a few months ago and never got any back in stock ;(

Lisa

I haven't check at the local store, but I am going to call right now. I was just going to get this one after I can figure out if the price is too high or not.

OK, I just called our three local area Disney Stores and they are all sold out. One said they thought they would get more in July. Is this true for the Disney Stores at WDW or just these?

we have loads in our Disney store - they are about £20, which is around $30.

I noticed the one's in the parks are nicer, but much more expensive- Minnie was $40 and the rest were $50.
Comparing my dd's snow white dress from the Disney Store, to the one's sold in the parks, I could see that the park one's were a higher quality, but to be honest, my dd couldn't tell the difference.

If you can find one before you get there, I would suggest that.
They also have every accessory under the sun in the parks - shoes, crowns, even wigs! We had a hard time getting out of the store without the full Snow White ensemble! (We managed to get away with the Princess ears hat which is really cute)

Bev

All of the stores around here are sold out. I guess I will just have to wait till I get to Disney.

Hi
I just got a new Disney catalog and they had new versions of the following costumes...
Mulan, Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell and Minnie.
They are all around 34.50.
Hope this helps.

Do you have a vehicle? If so, I would highly suggest that you visit a "Premear" (sp?) shop. They did have one at the outlet mall that is just out from the Downtown Disney hotel blvd exit. I believe it is just over past the new Springhill/Fairfield/Courtyard village. They had at least 6 different costumes when we were there, but I understand their stock changes all the time. I would have saved a ton of $ on tshirts if I had gone there first (which I intend to this trip) because I would have been happy with any of the ones there.

Our daughter bought one at The World of Disney at DTD this past May. The dresses are $55.00 plus we had to have the wig, shoes, etc. Thankfully we had the Disney Card for 10% discount. What I saw in all of the parks, the prices were the same. Ouch! So I encourage to try to get one before you leave. I hope you find one! Have fun!

We haven't got our Disney Catalog yet. :confused: That would be the same as what they carry in the stores. When I went Sat. (to my local DStore), they said that the version they carry is slightly different from the ones sold at Disney world in the theme parks and ALOT cheaper (around $35). I found an email address where you can mail order anything from the theme park stores. They said even their supply was getting low, but that the dress was $55 + shipping. Does anyone know what the differences are in the two? There are no pictures available of the ones from the theme parks at WDW. I will probably just save myself $20 and get the one from the Disney store (OH i wish I had that new catalog). I will have to check the online store again or just request a catalog. Thanks for all the help everyone! :D :D

I loved the Jasmine costume they sold at WDW! It was really nice, great details. I really wanted one in adult sized but they didn't sell them!!! What's up with that?

There is a pink Cinderella gown for $6.99, very sheer and cool, on the DS website, and some accessories to go with it. We bought a really nice blue, sequined gown at Downtown Disney when my ds was 4, and that and a purse was around $60. She did wear it for halloween, and played dress-up in it, and nieces and my younger dd have worn it, so we got our money's worth. I think the dresses at DD are a bit nicer than what you will find in the DS, and there is a HUGE selection available all over the World. Good Luck.

Minnie's Pal, would you mind sharing the e-mail address? I found so many of the CD's from the parks that I wanted, but couldn't buy them all. I would love to be able to add to my collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter