Cinderella's Royal Table - ADR how far in advance for Resort Guest?

oasispaul

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you book an ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table if you are a Disney Resort guest? Can you only book 180 days out, or can you book 180 days FROM THE START OF YOUR TRIP + all your trip days? (You can do this for most other Disney restaurants, correct?)

We're thinking about taking our little girl to CRT the last day of our trip, and figured it might be easier to get an ADR that way.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Thanks Debbie! Hopefully those extra few days make it a little easier to get an ADR! :)

Yes, 180 days from check-in, for up to 10 days of stay.

I did not know of this. My 180 day opens up in March and I was wondering do I have to call back each day for the next ADR to make or could I make them all at once when my 180 day arrived.

I started making my ADRs last week for our trip in early June. (We were originally planning to go in November, but changed our minds to celebrate my son's birthday in June at WDW.) I was worried about not being able to get CRT for a breakfast or dinner, but I had no problems getting on of each on my first choice days and times. I was surprised considering we are 4 months out. I even got La Cellier at my first choice. The hardest to get was actually Ohana... we had to settle for an 8:50pm dinner ADR one night, but we will plan ahead and get an extended rest/nap in the late afternoon for DS9 and DD3 to accommodate. These were all made online, BTW.

We're going in May, and last week decided we wanted to eat at CRT for breakfast - and got an ADR online no problem :)

I'm new to the Disney thing.. our first trip is in Sept. Do you have to have your resort reservations to book your dining reservations?

I did not know of this. My 180 day opens up in March and I was wondering do I have to call back each day for the next ADR to make or could I make them all at once when my 180 day arrived.

If you are a Disney Resort guest you can make up to 10 days of reservations at the 180 day mark.

Definitely get those ADR's in. DW and I noticed this weekend that we only had 135 days left and panicked. Began work immediately on which restaurants and when. Okay, I had to delay and do the actual math on the dining plan. Added it up (without deserts) and we will save a little over $100 on the dining plan. And, that's without deserts OR snacks. So, the savings is even better.

Due to the delay, we almost missed Le Cellier. Got lucky on all the rest. Planning is half the fun. I even made sure to put Blizzard Beach AND Typhoon Lagoon on the itinerary. We're flexible, so we'll see what actually happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter