Cinderella's Royal Table - Best Dinner Time?

bymorris

Go Blue Devils!
I’m taking the fam to Cindy’s Royal Table for our January 2019 trip. I’m trying to decide what is the best time to book for?
  1. Should I try and line it up with the fireworks outside?
  2. Or should I schedule right before or after the fireworks?
  3. Or is even BREAKFAST or LUNCH a better option?
Curious on everybody’s thoughts. Thanks.

We like lunch. Same food as dinner (which is a MUCH better menu than breakfast), and you get out of the midday heat and crowds. Scheduling just before the fireworks would be tricky because there is often a long wait to be seated. Also, watching the fireworks from inside means you miss out on the projections on the castle which is a big part of the show. I guess you could schedule after the fireworks, but I personally would not want to eat that late, but if you do, then that sounds like it would work.

BREAKFAST:
I would definitely NOT do it for breakfast. That is a A LOT of $$$ to pay for breakfast food. Lunch and dinner will have the type of food that is more inline with the price. Plus, in the mornings crowds are lighter and depending on the time of year, the weather is milder in the mornings. We use our mornings to ride things and take advantage of shorter lines :)

LUNCH;
This is an ideal time for a midday break around 12;30 when you start to get tired and the parks start to get full of people

DINNER:
This is my favorite time. I like to plan the reservation right after the fireworks...about 30 mins after the fireworks are scheduled to start

We had dinner reservations around 8:30 pm in April so we were inside the castle when the fireworks were going off. It was a pretty cool experience if you've seen the show multiple times. Nothing like seeing it from the front of the castle, but it was beautiful seeing them through the glass.

IMG_5901.JPG

One of our magical moments the last time was eating at CRT during the fireworks. I didn't tell anyone in my family, so when they started the music and fireworks went off my girls eyes were as big as they could be. We were not by any windows, but it was still wonderful.

Going back this time my hubby insists we go back and do the exact same thing. I thought CRT would be one and done for us but apparently not! :-)

Going to Disney and have reservations on New Year's Eve at CRT at 9:55 - couple questions. I would like to be there when the fireworks start at 11:50 - is this a possibility? I'm asking because I heard it takes awhile to get into the castle anyway and we want a couple drinks. If we will definitely be done and kicked out - where do they make us watch the fireworks - assuming everything will be roped off? Anyone been on New Year's Eve?

Unless you have experienced the fireworks before, I personally wouldn't want to be inside of the castle during the show. You miss a lot of it. I definitely would not want to be in there on NYE when the fireworks show is even larger than normal and you would be limited to peering out a little window.

I have seen the fireworks before (although not on NYE)... My husband isn't bit on crowds, but would be okay sitting in CRT, so I was hoping we would be in there during the fireworks. It's part of being just there if that makes sense.

Does anyone know where they make you go if you are exiting the restaurant right before the fireworks start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter