Cinderella's Royal Table - Charged my CC and am on the DDP

merlinspride

Disney Mommy
Ok..so I went online a few minutes ago and got everything we wanted for our Sept trip. Including the castle twice!! I am on the DDP, and I did have my reservation associated with my ADR's. When I put my cc info in at the end, it charged me in full for my two castle reservations. I thought when you were on the DDp they only used that as a hold?? Guess I will have to call at 7am to see what can be done. Anyone else have this happen?

yep you've got it right. Just call them and they will reverse the charge as long as you are on the dining plan. Happened to me last year and they simply removed it.

Definitely call. Same thing happened to me last Fall. A very nice lady was able to reverse the charges. But...you don't want the regular dining line. At least they couldn't help me, but they might be able to now. Someone from higher up had to handle it. I sent an email to the Guest Services first and they called me.

So I immediately canceled my ADR's and called the dining line. They couldnt tell me what went wrong, some type of fluke. They assured me that since I cancled it right away the holds would simply fall out my card ( we will see about that one..dont want to wait two billing cycles to get my money back). They were also able to re-book for the exact same times. So I am a happy camper right now!!

Just hoping that their isnt a problem with the holds falling off the card.

For some reason this only happens when booking online. You would think the Disney IT department would have it fixed by now. :confused3

My reversal was the very next cycle. :thumbsup2

I agree you think it would be fixed by now. It happened to me last week, and it took awhile for it to be corrected. I had to talk to several different people. But, this week the money was put back in my account. I was just so happy to see it was open when I checked online that I booked it immediately.

I really like the online reservations, but this is something they should be working on. Glad it sounds like you got it all straightened out too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter