Cinderella's Royal Table Impossible to get

friedela

DIS Veteran
This is our first trip to disney (in Feb) and I was well aware of the "book 6 months in advance for dining" rule however at the time I just couldn't justify the cost of CRT, it seems so astronomical especially because we aren't from the US, our dollar wasn't the greatest at the time so we are paying even MORE for 1 meal. However I've had a bit of a heart-change on the matter, I am trying to get me and my daughter in for Feb 26 or Feb 27th with zero luck. I know spots typically open up a week or two before hand, but just wondering if anyone has had luck booking this one on short notice or if I should not even try? (is it worth the hassle of checking it every day several times a day when in all likelihood nothing will open up?) Thoughts?

You should check every day because way to many people overbook restaurants and end up canceling extra ADR's. It is painfully expensive but worth doing once if you have never been or in my case when my daughter was 5 and later 7 and asked me. Sigh

I would continue checking. While I didn't eat there, I saw select times randomly pop up when I was looking to modify meals for my trip this past Thanksgiving. Do not give up, you will most likely find something. There are also some dining locator websites available that will notify you if something pops up, but I can't remember what they are off hand. I know someone else here will know though.

You should check every day because way to many people overbook restaurants and end up canceling extra ADR's. It is painfully expensive but worth doing once if you have never been or in my case when my daughter was 5 and later 7 and asked me. Sigh

Should I check every day or just the 2 weeks leading up to our trip?

I found a website called "***********" where I can put in alerts for when a spot comes up, I don't know how well it works but thanks for the tip, dosekries!

Keep trying...they were able to switch us a couple months back with a 3 day notice. I wanted to coincide with BBB for my daughter and was able to bump both by a couple days.

Keep trying...they were able to switch us a couple months back with a 3 day notice. I wanted to coincide with BBB for my daughter and was able to bump both by a couple days.

Oh that's good to know, I am also trying to get into BBB on the Monday the 26th too, I've been calling them every day for the last 2 weeks with no luck, lol. This trip had better be worth the hassle of it all. I've never been so psycho when planning a "vacation" before :scared:

I would actually check a couple of times a day if you have the time and touringplans.com has an ADR finder. I don't know if its one of the free functions or not. I overplan and make my girls give me their requirements before our 180 day mark.

I looked into this one (touring plans) and you need to pay for a subscription. Thank you though!

Oh that's good to know, I am also trying to get into BBB on the Monday the 26th too, I've been calling them every day for the last 2 weeks with no luck, lol. This trip had better be worth the hassle of it all. I've never been so psycho when planning a "vacation" before :scared:
Keep trying...even if its daily, twice a day. It was worth it!

I looked into this one (touring plans) and you need to pay for a subscription. Thank you though!

the reservation finder is free for all to use - you DO need an account to use it, but you can sign up for one free of charge.

from the website :

If you do not have a TouringPlans.com account, you may join TouringPlans.com. Although we encourage you to explore the many benefits that come with a reasonably-priced subscription, you do not need an active subscription in order to use the Reservation Finder; an account with only "basic access" for Walt Disney World is sufficient.

Keep in mind you can book CRT from the website directly, you don’t need to call. Just not from the APP.

I once call the night before... it was summer and did find a dinner reservations for a party of 4, I would suggest get reservations from a backup restaurant like Akershus at EPCOT and even Disney Spring BBB, if it comes to the worst and you don’t get CRT and BBB at MK, your daughter will still have a magical experience and IMO Arkeshus might not be inside a castle but it is a beautiful experience and way better value. Good luck and have a great trip!!!

You don’t have to pay. I just did the free sign up and I was able to sign up for alerts. I scored my BOG dinner using touring plans!

I got a lunch ADR a few days before we arrived just by randomly checking the Disney website! That's how I got most of my hard to get ADRs. Persistence and luck...

Just wanted to updated that only a few hours after reading your helpful tips I got a notification from touring plans for CRT for 2! Yippee!! It's not the greatest time (2:20 PM) which means we will miss the parade, but I suppose we can't have it all :) I still have 2 alerts active so I'm hoping another time will come available again but yeah... BEST TIP EVER. Thanks you guys! This is going to save me so much time obsessing :-):P:D

I was going to ask how flexible your schedule was, but then i saw that CRT goes down for refurb on Feb 28th. Keep trying! And remember, if it doesn't happen, it won't destroy your trip. :)

DH and I were there in early Dec amd had great success getting hard to get adrs the night before or even day of. People hold on to the adr then cancel just before they would be charged.

I was going to ask how flexible your schedule was, but then i saw that CRT goes down for refurb on Feb 28th. Keep trying! And remember, if it doesn't happen, it won't destroy your trip. :)
It almost completely coincides with our trip :guilty:
We go feb 27-march 4 so the only day we could eat there was march 3. I’m happy we got an adr but wish we didn’t have to go to mk on a Saturday.

Last July, while we were in line to check in at CRT, a man in front of us asked if they were taking walk ups. The hostess asked the manager and was told they could take up to a party of 4. I'm sure this is not always possible, but it is absolutely worth asking, even if you don't get the reservation in advance. They may have a late cancellation or no show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter