• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table - is it worth it???

I've been to CRT five times throughout the years, and I feel like about two years ago the food quality made a significant jump. It's not at the level of a premium restaurant like Le Cellier or Artists Point, but it no longer makes you question why you chose CRT for a meal. My past two trips have involved one breakfast meal and one dinner meal at CRT and I'd classify both as somewhere above "perfectly fine" and below "outstanding." For breakfast, I tend to stick to the Traditional Breakfast option (scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes), which is really hard for any restaurant to mess up. It's just as good as getting the same food at any other on-site restaurant, and the pastry plate they bring out before the breakfast entree is a nice touch. For my last dinner trip to CRT, I got the Beef & Shrimp, and I'd put the beef tenderloin on about the same level as the grilled strip steak from Be Our Guest.

wow, thank you for the review sounds not horrible.

Sound like it wouldn't be worth it to take boys age 8,10,11 who hate all things princess. I want to go for ME though. Perhaps I will wait for granddaughters.

Sound like it wouldn't be worth it to take boys age 8,10,11 who hate all things princess. I want to go for ME though. Perhaps I will wait for granddaughters.

:) Honestly I wouldn't wait! Just make an ADR for one and enjoy an hour of princess time yourself as long as there is another adult to watch the boys.

Food is just ok but the characters are great. And my kids loved the idea of eating in Cinderella s castle! . 4 and half is a great age for the castle. Counts as 2 table service meals if you are using the dinning plan

Ok so ppl are saying the food is good now? I had heard so many horrible tales of it. Is breakfast better than dinner? We were thinking two dinning credits for a breakfast seemed a little out there so if we could talk our selves in to it, it would have to be dinner.

We've only done lunch/dinner and its always a "must do" for us. I get the beef tenderloin and its just as good as the steak I had at Yachtsmans and the Wave, but better than the one at BoG & Jiko.

My boys (two of which are in that age range) love eating in the castle. They don't like princesses (they are into Star Wars) but the castle is such a great experience they just like eating there. Any time I've asked where they want to eat when booking ADRs, "At the castle" is always the first response.

It is worth it to do it at least once. Especially for your daughter. My youngest was 4 when we went and she was just over the moon to see each of the princesses coming to our table. Totally worth it just for that. But I agree that the food isn't fantastic for the amount of money you pay, but I've only done the dinner, maybe breakfast is better! Either way, I would keep it, you're daughter will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter