Cinderella's Royal Table Questions

Lunch/dinner are the same. As mentioned before, an 11:45 reservation isn't all that early because of all the pre-meal steps. Plus, escaping the midday sun is a big bonus!

Is 5 a large party? It's me, my husband, my parents, and our daughter.

Ehhh. Bordeline! Your family would most likely require a table for 6, but most tables are for 2, 4 or 8! Thats a tricky number at CRT. Did you try for 4 people (not that you can book it) and see if there are better times. If so, youll know that is the reason. But keep trying! Im sure something will come up. You still have plenty of time.

Just a quick question about CRT, I have a reservation for 10 people booked and just found out that there will only be 9 going. Do I need to call to adjust the number of people or can I just tell them when I get there? Oh and I'm booked with the dining plan so nothing is prepaid yet.

Sorry for the bump, but quick CRT question. Are the Disney photographers there and taking pictures that upload to the memory maker? Or - are the individual families responsible for their own photography? Thank you

Sorry for the bump, but quick CRT question. Are the Disney photographers there and taking pictures that upload to the memory maker? Or - are the individual families responsible for their own photography? Thank you
You get a photo with a professional photographer with the “downstairs princess”. Which is normally Cinderella. Upstairs, it is individuals who take the photos, but there may be a “handler” who can help or another family may be willing if you do the same for them, (I travel solo some and love a princess meal, have never had an issue with someone helping me out!)

You get a photo with a professional photographer with the “downstairs princess”. Which is normally Cinderella. Upstairs, it is individuals who take the photos, but there may be a “handler” who can help or another family may be willing if you do the same for them, (I travel solo some and love a princess meal, have never had an issue with someone helping me out!)

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter