Cinderella's surprise celebration?? What's that?

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
I just saw this event posted in a post below, but I've never heard of it. Can anyone shed some light?

This is a show in front of the castle. Times are listed on your park guide. It's about 30 minutes long and features Cinderella, Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc. as well as a few suprises. My 7yo son really liked it.

Its a character show at the castle with cinderella, fairy godmother, mickey, minnie, pluto, chip, dale, donald, goofy. They bring out presents to share such as friendship and laughter. The evil witch as the hag sneaks out and puts an evil present out. Donald opens it when not supposed to and the evil witch from Snow White takes over the castle with Jafar, Captain Hook, and the Evil Warrior from Mulan. The Genie, Peter Pan, Mulan, then show up and dispatch the evil doers. All is happy and Snow white, her prince, Belle, Beast, and the other characters dance and sing. Its a good show and the kids should love it. My wife thought it was the best thing there.

After the show there was a ton of characters that came down off the stage and signed autographs and photo ops.

It's a beautiful show. Don't miss it! DD 3 and DS 6 thought it was great last summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter