Cinderella's Table Wheelchair Seating

CUGrad

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We have dinner reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table and I'm curious about wheelchair seating. We've never been to CRT so I have no idea what to expect. I plan to call Dining to talk about food for DD because she has limitations and figured I would confirm seating at that time. For other types of meals like this, (not Disney), we got stuck in a bad situation and only moved after I talked to them. It's in celebration of her 16th birthday so I'd like to make it go as smoothly as possible. Any advice? Thanks for your help!

:):)

I have 2 kids in wheelchairs and we had breakfast there once years ago. Wasn't any problem with seating.

We had no problem this past September with 2 chairs. Just make sure you put it on the reservation so they know in advance. Have fun!

Let me start by saying that we travel with a party of 8. That being said, the only issue that I had with the seating was that it definitely wasn't close to being the best in the house, as we we along the back wall (similar to when we dined at Coral Reef and were in a booth in the back of the restaurant, nowhere close to the fish). Other than that, no issues.

Thanks everyone! I'll make sure I talk to them about it again. I know I put it in the reservation notes but it's always better to talk to a person. I'll keep in mind asking about not being so out of the way. We're a party of 5 this time. I really appreciate all of you giving your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter