Cinderellas Table

jimmie2daughters

Earning My Ears
Hi all
I have just found the new location of the bulletin board.
I have spent the last week ringing disney dining to try and get priority seating (PS) at Cinderellas royal table for breakfast. (7 times in all)
I rang at the right time (60 days ahead at 12 noon GMT).
I used two phones and started ringing at 11.59 alternating the phones so that I was calling every 10 seconds.
The recorded message changed from shut to "all busy" about 11.59 and 40 seconds.
After 7 wasted days, I can inform anyone trying to do the same that the earliest I connected to a person was 12.05 and they invariably told me that the last table had gone at 7.03 am (florida time).
I am very disappointed.
I know no early opening has cut the capacity.
Maybe this info will help others trying to book the same thing.
If it gets to 5 past 12 and you are still on music then give up and try another day.
Anyone got opinions on the Crystal Palace and any idea how far ahead to try for PS?

Cheers
Jimmie

If you know the day your going to be going, IMHO, you might as well book it as early as possible, you can always cancel at a later date if things change.

If it's any consolation I think the breakfast at CP is much better than Cinders anyway :)

Jimmie welcome to the DIS UK boards :)
Yes, Crystal Palace always receives very good reviews so if you all like Winnie The Pooh and his friends you'll really enjoy it :) Booking for a later time - nearer to 10.00am usually means it's less busy.
Cindys is a real problem to book - do try a walk-in though. Get there early and check with them in person to see if they have a cancellation.

Hi Jimmie -

have you run out of days to call yet? There is a board HERE where people who have the knack of getting reservations help other people to get them. If you post on there, then they may have a one for last weeks dates, or they will put you on thier list and help you get one for next week.

Bev

Bev

Thanks for trying for me.

We fly back on 23rd May so I have missed out.
Thanks for the linkto the trading site.
It also answered my question about PS for Crystal Palace.
Apparently all PS for MK is 60 days out.
I may have a go at cancellations released 7am 48 hours before the date and I moght even try for a walk in on the day.
Never mind, DD2 prefers poo bear anyway. :-)

ATB
Jimmie L

what day would you like to eat at Cindys? i can help you, some people cancelled theirs and gave them to me;

go over to the trading floor and post a request for all the dates that you would be able to go
I am shure if there is any way he can howie will help you to get your brekkie at cindys
they have a very good record with ps for cindys so give it a try
nothing ventured nothing gained and all that

http://www.readersclubhouse.com/trading/floor101/help.html

jayne morris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter