Cindy's I don't believe it!

Humphrey1227

Mouseketeer
I just called to see if I could check the hours for breadkfast and I went for it and asked if they had a ressie for breakfast for two on any of my dates. The first full date of our trip I got a ressie for Cindy's @ 8:55am. I always wanted to enter the park before the offical opening. My sister will be so thrilled when I surprise her for her birthday. It just shows Mickey must be watching over us!
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo Humphrey

That is AWESOME!!!

Isn't Pixiedust a wonderful thing!!??!

Congratulations...............We love that Breakfast and usually have a hard time making reservations for 5 .....

That's wonderful! I hope your sister enjoys her birthday breakfast. My son was there for his 16th breakfast and besides alot of kisses from the princesses, he also received a certificate signed by them. It was a great way to start his birthday.

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

We are jumping for joy for you - because we all know how hard it is to get into the CRT. I am gearing up to get my PS's on June 25th.

Have a good breakfast and tell Cindy we said hi and we'll see her in Sept. princess:

We'll be there celebrating DD's birthday on July 23. Don't you feel like you hit the jackpot when you get your CRT ressie? I've been really lucky I'm three for three for CRT! Have a wonderful time celebrating the birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter