Cindy's Ressies-Be Patient!

mbarron

Earning My Ears
My DH called this morning for Cindy's, never expecting to get through. He got through at 7am and was placed on hold for 23 min. He held on figuring he had lost the castle, but would make other ressies. Well once the CM answered, he thought he'd ask for Cindy's anyway and yes he got one! The CM himself was surprised there was still one open, but I guess this means DON'T HANG UP, even if you think that all the reservations for Cindy's are gone. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::

:Pinkbounc

My DH and I both manned the phone's this morning, got right through at 7am and didn't even get put on hold. I made one ressie and then even had time to change to another time. The CM couldn't believe there weren't more people calling this morning.:wave: I can't explain it, but I'm just glad that the process ended up being easier then anticipated!

princess:

Another "you never know what might happen story:" some friends made reservations three weeks ago to go down to WDW tomorrow (3/29). The wife called only about two weeks ago to try to get get CRT breakfast reservations for the week of March 29. Somehow, she manged to get them. She said the person on the phone was more excited than she was when it showed up that there was something open for them.

Keep trying, because you never know!

Autumn 94,

That means you'll be at the castle the same morning as we are!
Our reservations are for 10:10. Even though we have been at this breakfast four previous times, we are really looking forward to it. This year it marks the first morning of our trip-what a way to start-let the Magic begin!

princess:

Good for you! My advice also would be----there are always cancellations, don't give up! We had booked our trip only about 85 days out, tried a few times for CRT ressies, couldn't get any. On March 17th we were at the park at rope drop, walked straight over to the castle and asked if there were any openings, and there was 1!! She crossed the name off of someone's PS slip, that had either cancelled or not shown up, and put our name on it. And in we went! It was great, we were even seated almost immediately, DD didn't have time to meet the Fairy Godmother before breakfast! The waitress commented that we were really lucky, but also mentioned that 3% of the seatings are left unbooked each morning (true or not, who knows!)

I agree, patience and persistence will help get the ressies!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter