• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinematic Celebration in September?

Artygal90

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We are very excited for our trip to Universal in September. I'm beginning to look more closely at all the details as we will be checking into HRH in just 62 days (yay!)

I'm looking at the calendar for our dates and it looks like USO is closing at 7 pm on nights that HHN isn't running (M-W, Sept. 9, 10, and 11). It also looks like sunset is around 7:40 pm for that time period. Will we be able to see the Cinematic Celebration show at USO on those nights? The website only has showtimes through the end of July. Can anyone who saw it during last year's HHN confirm one way or another? I'm hoping the answer is yes since it hadn't opened yet during our last trip and I don't know that we'll be back to Universal anytime soon.

I appreciate any insight anyone has to offer. Thanks!

We were there last sept and the cinematic celebration wasn’t playing at all. Might be the same this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter