Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night

Momager

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else signed up for this? I'm on with Disney Dining right now, and they can't tell me anything! LOL

Is it 2 credits? 1 credit? OOP???

Any info would be awesome! Thanks!

I went when they first offered it I think 3 years ago and it was AWESOME!!!!

Unfortunately it’s OOP only so we won’t be doing it. Oh well, seems amazing!!

That was "Harambe Nights" and "Circle of Nights" is "similar",but IMO won't "top" Harambe Nights!!!!

I agree that Harambe Nights was AWESOME-BEST thing I have ever done at WDW!!!! :)

I AGREE! It was worth every penny and while kids were welcome it was nice to have a more adult oriented event. I seem to recall it was longer as well???? Until 10 pm or something????

I don't think any of the special dining events are on the dining plan, although I could be wrong. I was looking at this for our December trip but there are no times out that far. I then went looking for reviews but didn't realize it doesn't even start until late July; our trip in September is jam packed so it's not going to be possible. Hopefully, they'll extend it and someone will provide a review of it soon.

I AGREE! It was worth every penny and while kids were welcome it was nice to have a more adult oriented event. I seem to recall it was longer as well???? Until 10 pm or something????
Yes,it went until 10:30 PM.

And it had the awesome Lion King show created just for the event complete with Celebrity narrators.

And it had the special little extra surprise for Guests as they were leaving with the Tree of Life being "lit" with projections for the first time ever(the forerunner of The Awakenings).

Everything about Harambe Nights was spectacular-when we walked out of Harambe Theater and saw tables of food all the way from the Theater District to the entrance to the Wildlife Express it was breathtaking!

Yuppers, it is OOP but we are so looking forward to it as we will be there in late Aug, prepaid but hey sounds amazing!

I saw only a few pictures on Twitter with one person saying they really enjoyed it. I was wondering if anybody here on the Dis attended tonight and what they thought about it.

Watched the Instagram story and I agree it looks amazing!! Looking forward to their whole review.

So excited to try this event. No idea how we will even try all the incredible food and beverage options, but looking forward to trying! We have tickets for September 4th, anyone else going then?

We have tickets for Sept 11, and I can't wait, especially after reading the allears review! DH and I went to the first Harambe Nights, and I agree, it remains one of my favorite hard ticket events. At the time, I remember saying, if we lived closer, I would definitely book again, even at the price. I do wish this one was extended until 9:30 or 10. How am I going to get all that eating and drinking done in only 3 hours?!? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter