Cirque de Soleil La Nouba discounts??

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
Ok, I've searched all the Disney web sites I have bookmarked and I'm baffled.
Is there EVER ANY discounts for Cirque at Downtown Disney? Regular price is around 70 bucks, would love to get it a little lower.
Should I wait till I get there to buy them from the Box office on the day of the show, any discounts then?
And last but not least, I understand these tickets are Non-refundable....does anyone ever sell their unused tickets?
Mom traveling with two hungry teens!:rolleyes:

The only discount I have even seen for Circ was this past summer. Guests of AP holders got a $20 discount on their ticket for certains dates of the summer.

You could buy them the day of the show, but if you're going at a busy time they may be sold out or have limited seated left. I don't think there is any last minute discount.

Hi

I'm new here but had a tip about Cirque tickets, when you call for tickets they will not let you select seats, I have found that they sell the upper sections first and then start selling the lower seats, I prefer to sit in about the 8th row of the middle floor section so I usually have to call back several times. You can also look at a seating chart at http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/tickets/resident/lanouba/seatingplan.htm

Just went to Cirque last week, purchased the day of the show, no discounts at all, none, nada, zip. Got GREAT seats, however, and the show was wonderful and worth every cent. We were able to select our seats when we purchased at the box office, also, you can select your seats if you advance purchase by phone.
Yes, I did manage to purchase tickets from someone last Sept. Does not happen often, but, keep watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter