Cirque du Soleil at Disney Springs

Thanks for posting this. The first preview show is the day before we leave so I know what we’re doing on that last evening!

I missed the story, when will the new show start?

I’ve never been but interested to see it. Anyone have an idea which seats are the best?

Now, I can't say for certain if they'll be changing the seating chart or the seats at all - but lets just say all that stays unchanged, here's my preferences:

UP HIGH in sections: 102, 103, 104

DOWN LOW in sections 203, 204, 205

If you need to be a little more budget minded - go for really any of the category 2 seats. Category 3 seats are just OK, the sight lines are just alright. I'd never sit in Category 4 seats myself.

If you sit down low in sections 102, 103 or 104 you'll crink your neck when they're up in the air and up high. That's the only reason I didnt like sitting down low.

I worked at CQ with the admissions dept, so I saw the show many many times, and know that theatre like the back of my hand. Your mileage may vary, but this is just my opinion.

Nice...anyone have one of those promo codes!

Also I'll call tomorrow to see what they define as a kid.

Waiting for a promo code as.well - just checked order confirmation from our last visit to la nouba - a kids, 1 adult - paid $144 total with Disney VISA discount for section 101 - quick check yesterday - for section 202 - 2 adults, 1 child - total was $235 - they are charging $10 per ticket service fee. Believe the tickets were 65 per adult and 55 for child

Was holding off on booking for 2020, because I just wasn't feeling it. Whelp, new Cirque tickets become available and the spouse is all "DO IT"! So, I guess I have tickets to Cirque and am going to WDW in 2020.

Nice...anyone have one of those promo codes!

Also I'll call tomorrow to see what they define as a kid.

Did you get any feedback on what they define a child ticket as? It doesn't mention ages anywhere on the website I can see!?

Cirque shows are fabulous. I have seen 7 different Cirque shows over the years, most of them multiple times. My wife does not like them. I would say most people either REALLY like them or REALLY do not like them, I do not think there is a lot of middle ground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter