• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cirque Du Soleil Drawn to Life Info and Call wait times

wdp

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to reschedule July "Drawn to Life" tickets for August, which Cirque might refuse because July shows aren't cancelled yet. We're postponing our July WDW trip to August one way or the other. Does anyone have any experience with how long the Cirque telephone hold times are? I'm at 1 hour 45 minutes and counting, on their (702) phone number...

[edited to update the hold time]

Last edited:
I'm trying to reschedule July "Drawn to Life" tickets for August, which Cirque might refuse because July shows aren't cancelled yet. We're postponing our July WDW trip to August one way or the other. Does anyone have any experience with how long the Cirque telephone hold times are? I'm at 1 hour 45 minutes and counting, on their (702) phone number...

[edited to update the hold time]
I tried researching online for you, and I couldn’t find hours listed for their call centers, but did find that they’ve laid off 95% of their work staff, so their call center may be severely understaffed at the moment. And with it being later at night, they may not answer. You may want to send an email or try calling earlier in the day tomorrow.

I tried researching online for you, and I couldn’t find hours listed for their call centers, but did find that they’ve laid off 95% of their work staff, so their call center may be severely understaffed at the moment. And with it being later at night, they may not answer. You may want to send an email or try calling earlier in the day tomorrow.
Thanks Skeeter31! I just gave up after two hours on hold so I'll rely on email for now.

Looks like all of the July Drawn to Life shows have disappeared from the Cirque website -- any word on whether they're officially cancelled? August is still there...

Does anyone know if they cancel their shows they automatically refund your payment or do you have to call to get a refund? We’re scheduled to go to one of their August shows but who knows if they’ll have them or not.

Does anyone know if they cancel their shows they automatically refund your payment or do you have to call to get a refund? We’re scheduled to go to one of their August shows but who knows if they’ll have them or not.

I spent 2.5 months emailing & calling and finally got my refund on June 8th for my May 19th show to Drawn To Life. The general email they sent out was that they would refund 30 days from your show date if you didn't contact them. In what I have heard most are getting a refund 3 weeks after their show date. Hope that helps.

We had tix for 7/24 and was able to get a refund - I replied to my email confirmation, and received an email back asking if I would like a credit or refund - I selected refund, and they replied that would be received back to my CC in a few weeks
THe email address is : services.clients@ccc.cirquedusoleil.com

Wow, I called in May around 11AM EST and I got someone right away. It took about a month for a refund but they gave me a heads up it would take a while. I could be mistaken but it had to be after the date of the show.

I had tickets for mid May and just recently received a refund to my credit card. I neither called nor emailed.

I have looked without any luck with DS opening up has anyone seen or heard anything about Cirque du Soleil opening back up?

Their calendar shows tickets on sale for August. I have December tickets, but am not completely certain we’ll be using them even if they are open. We’ll have to wait and see how things go.

Their calendar shows tickets on sale for August. I have December tickets, but am not completely certain we’ll be using them even if they are open. We’ll have to wait and see how things go.
Same I have tickets for 3 on Dec 11th. was super excited to go for the first time :(

Same I have tickets for 3 on Dec 11th. was super excited to go for the first time :(
I am really excited to see this new show! But, it is understandable that they may hold off on opening. Every other live performance going on around here is closed Indefinitely. The usual summer plans are not happening. I will be getting tickets as soon as they are up and running and times are not so crazy.

I have looked without any luck with DS opening up has anyone seen or heard anything about Cirque du Soleil opening back up?
Had the show even opened before the
I was hoping to see it too.

Saw the previous version twice.

Keeping my eyes on your Thread.

Any info on when Drawn to Life will begin? The Cirque website is selling tickets beginning Aug 1 but I have no idea if that means anything.

This is the last refund that I am waiting for (for a canc July trip)
Can anyone confirm that cancellations only being processed once date of your show has passed?Received email from cirque 3 weeks age that refund would be processed in several weeks - just wondering if I should reach out to them again ?
TIA !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter