Votes: 18 36.7%
  • California Grill

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Both

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Both are great, but with kids, maybe CG is better, specifically because dinner at Citricos can take a long time. Our daughter had a hard time making it through the entire meal there without getting tired.
Understand this point of view. And a good point. Citrico’s isn’t fun per say…

Aside from the view, CG s insanely over rated,
I agree here. Since the price fix meal started, this place has been living on its previous reputation. It’s not what it used to be!

There was a time when we loved California Grill, that was many years ago. The Sushi chef Yoshi was amazing and the menu changed every season. But since they reopened after the Pandemic it's been the same 3 or 5 choices priced at 89.
Citrico's on the other hand is more imaginative and you can go out to the wrap around deck and watch the Electric Water Parade,close up.

I made a mistake and will correct itI was thinking of Narcooosee NOT Citrico's when I was talking about the Electric Water Parade . I'll put that one over the other 2.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter