• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

City walk to go?

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
Good morning! Apologies if this has already been asked but do any restaurants at city walk offer take out? Thinking beyond quick service restaurants, but feel free to recommend your favorites of those!
Thinking for arrival day of getting food to bring back to the room in case the fam is too tired/hyper for a sit down meal.

Good morning! Apologies if this has already been asked but do any restaurants at city walk offer take out? Thinking beyond quick service restaurants, but feel free to recommend your favorites of those!
Thinking for arrival day of getting food to bring back to the room in case the fam is too tired/hyper for a sit down meal.
Sure, but keep in mind you can’t call ahead and place an order. I know as I’ve tried. So you’ll have to just go by and advise it’s to go. Now the wait time is another thing to think about. *wink*

We had bread box for the first time last week and all loved our sandwiches. You could do that “to go”. But my recommendation would probably just use the quick service in your hotel or Miller’s Ale House delivery.

Breadbox Sandwiches, Red Oven Pizza and Vodoo Doughnuts have mobile ordering that you can place using the Universal app. Other than the doughnuts, the others will probably be cold by the time you get back to your hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter