Citywalk ?

essmom

DIS Veteran
How far is it from HRH? Are there specific times that kids can go into the restaurants-like Margaritaville?? I figure the bars are all separate but wanted to make sure!!

Citywalk is a five minute walk from HRH. I can't really answer about the kids, but I don't think I would take them in TOO late. Many of the bars have cover charges after a certain time.

I'm sure someone else will answer with specifics on restaurants and bars, but Citywalk is a short walk from HRH.

Can you go into city walk w/o park admission if you are staying onsite? I want to take the water taxi to city walk and then to RPH to dine at Tchop chop. Can this be done?

Originally posted by Muffy
Can you go into city walk w/o park admission if you are staying onsite? I want to take the water taxi to city walk and then to RPH to dine at Tchop chop. Can this be done?

Yes, anyone can enter CityWalk! You can also take the water taxi's to any of the hotels. Have fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter