Clarifying the shuttle price at WBC

Janjan

Earning My Ears
We just returned yesterday from WBC and had a rental car, but I inquired about the shuttle. It is $6 per DAY, not round trip. When it was $5, it was per round trip. If you ride more than one round trip per day you have to get a stamp from the driver.
We loved the resort and would stay again in a heartbeat.
:love:

Janjan said:
We just returned yesterday from WBC and had a rental car, but I inquired about the shuttle. It is $6 per DAY, not round trip. When it was $5, it was per round trip. If you ride more than one round trip per day you have to get a stamp from the driver.
We loved the resort and would stay again in a heartbeat. :love:

We were there this past week and loved it. I saw the sign and assumed they raised the price and kept it round trip. Nice! We drove everyday and found it way easier because of everything being so close.

We loved the resort and would stay again in a heartbeat.
:love:

Per person, or per family?

Per person, or per family?

Per person.

Copied this from the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site:

• Shuttle To Walt Disney World ® Resort: Effective July 1, 2013, each guest at Wyndham Bonnet Creek utilizing the shuttle to a Disney theme park or Downtown Disney will need a ticket to board the bus. Tickets will be sold at the resort for $6 per person per day for any Wyndham Bonnet Creek guest wanting to use this service. Children three years of age and under will be complimentary. Subject to change.

Do the shuttles belong to the hotel? That ois, does this $6 only apply to Wyndham or is that fee the norm?

Hugs,

Jaime

Do the shuttles belong to the hotel? That ois, does this $6 only apply to Wyndham or is that fee the norm?

Hugs,

Jaime
Not sure what you are asking.

The WBC shuttles are contracted by the timeshare, and pick up guests only from the timeshare part of Bonnet Creek with stops at Towers 1 and 6 I believe. They provide service between WBC, the four theme parks, and DTD.

Obviously, once you are on Disney property, you can also use their shuttles.

The Wyndham Grand Hotel has its own shuttle.

We used the shuttle on Saturday.It is $6.00 per person for the day as many times as you want.When you pay at first ,you get a slip for your departure and another one for your return.If you use it more that day you have to get your hand stamped before you get off the bus on your return.
The service was excellent ;we were the only ones on the bus.I don't see the shuttle lasting though with hardly anyone using it.

We used the shuttle on Saturday.It is $6.00 per person for the day as many times as you want.When you pay at first ,you get a slip for your departure and another one for your return.If you use it more that day you have to get your hand stamped before you get off the bus on your return.
The service was excellent ;we were the only ones on the bus.I don't see the shuttle lasting though with hardly anyone using it.

Where can I see a schedule of the shuttle times? We're coming in January 2014.

Where can I see a schedule of the shuttle times? We're coming in January 2014.
WBC provides shuttle info.Maybe theycan fax you a copy .Every month they make a new schedule,but they are pretty much the same.MK has more trips than the others,as its more popular.Usually on the weekends,the last shuttle back to wbc is later than during the week.

How much are the parking fees? Trying to figure out if the shuttle is cheaper than parking. If so then we might forgo the 3 rental cars (everyone wants to do their own thing. I'd be content to ride the shuttle if cheaper than parking, especially if 3 and under is free to ride.

Also do you definitely need a ticket or hand stamp? Just wondering that if another member of our party dropped us off and we needed to get back to the resort for some reason if we would be able to get on the shuttle? Could you pay the shuttle at the time of pick up on the park end?

How much are the parking fees? Trying to figure out if the shuttle is cheaper than parking. If so then we might forgo the 3 rental cars (everyone wants to do their own thing. I'd be content to ride the shuttle if cheaper than parking, especially if 3 and under is free to ride.
Disney theme park parking is $14 per day and your receipt is valid at all parks if you visit multiple parks in the same day...or if you leave and return to the same park. Save the receipt. If anyone in the car has a Disney Annual Pass, just show that and you don't pay.

The applicable math is $14 per car vs. $6 per person, so the size of your party may make a big difference.

Just for clarity, there is no parking fee at WBC.

I was reading somewhere here that children 3 and under are free for the shuttle but when I just called BC she said no everyone has to pay. I said even handheld infants. SHe said the cost is $6 per person per day.

I was reading somewhere here that children 3 and under are free for the shuttle but when I just called BC she said no everyone has to pay. I said even handheld infants. SHe said the cost is $6 per person per day.

Not unless it's changed in the last month. I copied the following directly from the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site on Sept 1, 2013 when someone asked if the fee was per person or per family:

• Shuttle To Walt Disney World ® Resort: Effective July 1, 2013, each guest at Wyndham Bonnet Creek utilizing the shuttle to a Disney theme park or Downtown Disney will need a ticket to board the bus. Tickets will be sold at the resort for $6 per person per day for any Wyndham Bonnet Creek guest wanting to use this service. Children three years of age and under will be complimentary. Subject to change.

Not unless it's changed in the last month. I copied the following directly from the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site on Sept 1, 2013 when someone asked if the fee was per person or per family:
Originally Posted by aubriee

Thank you aubriee!
The person I spoke to had a bit of snippiness to her to start with.
After reading more and more posts here, we're opting to just get the rental car. :/

At some point during this year of planning our trip, I thought I read that you could take the shuttle back to WBC from a park without a ticket (that the tickets were taken on the outbound trip to a park). On some days, we will need to take a taxi to ensure we are at the park for an early breakfast. On days that we taxi to the parks in the morning, do I need to buy a shuttle ticket for the trip from the park to WBC?

When we were there in July, my son had his hand stamped for the return trip. They also told him to hold onto the ticket. The shuttle times were terrible so we rented a car instead. If you plan on returning mid day or staying past 8 PM, you need to rent a car or take a taxi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter