Clarion Hotel

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
For those that have stayed at the Clarion next to Disneyland, what are your thoughts. I might be moving my trip from the end of August to the beginning of August and the hotel I was originally at is about $200 more total but the Clarion was the same price. Is it decent. I mean, I probably won't be at the hotel the entire day anyway, but are the rooms nice?

We stayed there 'years' ago. The rooms were nice enough then. Kind of a 'long' walk though.
What was the other place were thinkin of?

We've stayed there many times. Great price, clean rooms, never had an issue. We never walked and just took the ART bus- there's a stop right out front.

Hi, we stayed there in December 2019 and found it to be just fine, though a little long of a walk after a long day in the parks. Back in 2019, we had the option of taking the Toy Story Lot bus (across the street from the Clarion) to and from the hotel as the lot was operating. The TS Lot is currently not being used so the buses are not running. I am contemplating staying at the Clarion in July because it is a great price but am not sure if I will wind up paying more to have a shorter walk.

Absolute dump IMO. Was put up there for a week by a client working at the Convention Center and my room was disgusting, another room had dirty underwear behind a chair, and two guys left with hives.

We told client put us up at another hotel next year or find a new vendor...it was that bad.

According to the Yelp page of Clarion Hotel they are a nice place but the staff can be hard to deal with but if you want a place with a comfortable bed and everything else the reviews say it's perfect and as an added bonus the shuttle takes you to the Toy Story lot if you want a quick way into Disneyland
Glad to help you and have a GREAT trip

We stayed here for two cheer comps. no issues. no issues with staff or cleanliness. didn't care much for their onsite restaurant, but other than that we would stay there again.

I also have some co-workers who stayed there for a convention and said it was horrible-dirty, uncomfortable, loud, terrible WiFi. they still talk about how bad it was several years later. Perhaps they have improved since then?

I found presumably dirty underwear in the closet of my room at the DLH (and at three other “nice” hotels...though not in the DL area. Apparently I have some sort of curse...) so, while certainly gross and inexcusable, it happens...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter