Clarion Universal?

Eeyore'sgirl

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any comments on the Clarion Universal? They are running a $49.00 A night special. We will coming to Disney in December for 2 weeks. I have been trying to find some bargains on places to stay. Any advice? Please let me know!

we stayed there for a week in May - It was nice, nothing flash, but nothing to complain about.
We stayed there while we were doing Seaworld and Universal and it was fine for that, but it is a long way from Disney - it's right by Universal (about 1/2 mile at the most).

I would make sure you request a non-smoking room, as we had a smoking room for the 1st night and it was horrible, we moved to a non-smoking room and the difference was amazing, like a new hotel. after we moved to the new room I was very happy, the actual rooms are more upmarket than the Caribean Beach (we went there for our 2nd week).
They have 2 king? beds (they seemed bigger than Disney's beds), coffee maker, free coffee, nice mugs, proper wardrobe, safe.
we found the paper cups and expensive coffee at CBR a bit of a let-down after a week of free coffee. (Just a minor point though)

I would stay there again to visit Universal, but not for Disney it is too far.

Bev

PS - If you could get All-Star for $49 wouldn't that be a better deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter