Class of 2012

Haha, our schools work so much different than schools in the US.

I'm taking:
English 12 (only required course...)
Literature 12
Comparitive Civilizations
Art 12
Art Foundations (University course for portfolio prep)
Art Peer Tutoring (help teach an art class)
Spare
Psychology 12

I'm thinking of switching Psych out for another class of art when the school year starts. I don't go back until the 7th. I'd be taking Creative Writing 12 this year but I took it during grade 11.

Okay, here's a post to keep it going:
Who has APUSH? Who also wants to rip their hair out because of it?

Me and me! I keep trying to put off the work. I already read Ben Franklins autobiography and still have to read a chapter of my textbook and answer questions about it.

Me and me! I keep trying to put off the work. I already read Ben Franklins autobiography and still have to read a chapter of my textbook and answer questions about it.

We sit in groups in my class, so for every outline each of us will do a section and send it to each other on Facebook to avoid going crazy.

We sit in groups in my class, so for every outline each of us will do a section and send it to each other on Facebook to avoid going crazy.

Nice. We had to get groups and make a wiki page about "the American dream" and getting Ben Franklin involved somehow, all without seeing/talking to one another.

Nice. We had to get groups and make a wiki page about "the American dream" and getting Ben Franklin involved somehow, all without seeing/talking to one another.

That sounds really tedious.

On another note, my E2H teacher last year would yell and bang on desks (in a fun way, though), and she also teaches AP Lang.

I got stuck in the other AP Lang teacher's class, where he just sits there thumbing through the book asking "Why?"

It's so hard to stay awake in that class.

That sounds really tedious.

On another note, my E2H teacher last year would yell and bang on desks (in a fun way, though), and she also teaches AP Lang.

I got stuck in the other AP Lang teacher's class, where he just sits there thumbing through the book asking "Why?"

It's so hard to stay awake in that class.

One of my AP Lang teachers seems alright (she's subbed for me before) but until school starts I won't be sure how bored I'll be. And then the other one I have is a brand new teacher so WHO KNOWS what he's gonna be like

Spanish II
Personal Finance
AP Chemistry (HELP. ME.)
Open lunch!
Acc Precalc
Amercian Studies (2 periods, counts as a american history and american lit and comp cred, so 2 creds)

same
AP Psych
same (HELP. ME.)
open lunch!
same
same X 2

If anyone ever, ever, EVER wants to help with the AP Chem, I will love you. :hippie:

Spanish II
Personal Finance
AP Chemistry (HELP. ME.)
Open lunch!
Acc Precalc
Amercian Studies (2 periods, counts as a american history and american lit and comp cred, so 2 creds)

same
AP Psych
same (HELP. ME.)
open lunch!
same
same X 2

If anyone ever, ever, EVER wants to help with the AP Chem, I will love you. :hippie:

I'm in AP Chem this year too so maybe...if I understand it...help could come. Or we could just help each other try to survive...

Just started my second week of Junior year today. Idk what those AP classes you guys are talking about are. We don't take those at my school xD

Honors Concert Band
Honors Jazz Ensemble
AP English
APUSH
College Prep Physics
Honors Spanish 4
Honors Math Analysis

Y'all are taking World History now? I took WH in ninth grade (I'm pretty sure it was ninth)

Of course, I had to take Algebra 3 times so my input means nothing. xD

We start the 7th. Pretty late than everyone I've noticed. So excited for Junior year. We have block scheduling in our school. If anyone doesn't know what that is, we basically drop two classes everyday. I absolutely love this type of scheduling. So here are my classes;

AP English Language & Composition
Comparative Anatomy (second semester it will be Culinary Arts)
CP Physics
Honors French 4

Honors Precalc
Honors Chem
Yoga
CPUSH 2

thats basicallyy it :-)

Y'all are taking World History now? I took WH in ninth grade (I'm pretty sure it was ninth)

Of course, I had to take Algebra 3 times so my input means nothing. xD

I'm taking World History and I'm in 9th grade... and there's only 2 sophomores in my class, the rest are Freshman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter