Classes in the parks

KristenCH

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. I’m going to be in Magic Kingdom the day I have a two hour virtual class. I’m trying to decide if I should head back to the hotel for my class and then go back to the park. Or if I should just bring my iPad and join the zoom from a quiet place in magic kingdom. Has anyone else had this issue? What did you do?

Hey everyone. I’m going to be in Magic Kingdom the day I have a two hour virtual class. I’m trying to decide if I should head back to the hotel for my class and then go back to the park. Or if I should just bring my iPad and join the zoom from a quiet place in magic kingdom. Has anyone else had this issue? What did you do?
What a dream to zoom school in the park. You should do it. When will you ever get the chance again. I think Tom Sawyer island!

My sister's new CEO met the staff on a Zoom call while he was sitting at one of the tables by the Plaza Ice Cream shop - my sister of course recognized the umbrellas and had to ask if that's where he was :laughing:

I think it would be so fun to log on for class there - I know if my school was fully virtual I would be tempted to teach a class from the parks just to see what reaction I get from my students

I recently saw someone working at the tables outside of Casey's and you have a perfect view of the castle gardens!!! It looked like a really good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter