Classics

KAMLEM

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have come across a lot of references lately to the "classic post board". Does this board exist?

It was here before the website change...not sure where it is now might be called something else. Anyone know for sure ?

Sorry but it closed and everything was moved over to this server!!

Sorry to say they don't,because Pete moved us to a less expensive and may I say BETTER Server. The old server "info pop" disabled the old Boards as the Dis was using too much space!! and they wanted to start charging for us to use certain boards??

So,Pete wisely moved us to a NEW space that can hold ALL of us!!!

And WE are creating the Classic posts,now!!

If there is something inparticular that you are DIEING to Know just ASK!! We will certainly fill you in!!

Is it the "Corn" thing that got you??

The Corn thing got a lot of play for awhile!! It was in a Post intitled "The Weirdest Thing You Ever Saw At A Disney Park"

You know how everyone asks what kind of food to bring to WDW?? Well, of all things thought of on this board,this took the observer quite by shock!!

While cueing up to watch a popular parade[was it Aladdin??] at MK on main street in the circle out in front of City Hall,a couple opened and were sharing a can of corn! The observer wondered why a Can of Corn? did they carry it all day till 3:00pm parade time?? Did they know that they were [sort of ]breaking a rule?? and right in front of City Hall?

There was then a Debate that followed about Why a can of corn,too poor after paying to go to MK,were they vegitarians,was it their Favorite thing to snack on,didn't they know Mk sold all types of foods? Of Course they became Known as the Corn People!

There were some very humorous suggestions. But thats the gist of it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter