"Clean eating" off site restaurant suggestion

sheboz

Mouseketeer
My family and I try to eat a limited amount of processed food. Processed food really affects my sons behaviour. I thought I would ask fellow canuks, what is your favourite restaurant in Orlando? Have you tried any local non chain restaurants? On our last trip we packed lunches, mostly Whole Foods items and we would eat dinner out. We do have our treats and special snacks inside the park, but I would love to hear your recommendations.

There is a Sweet Tomatoes location @ The Crossroads.....they have an extensive salad bar and great soups, etc. Very affordable too! :)

Our favorite for the "locavore" scene is Seasons 52. It is actually a mid size chain (maybe 50 locations) but very high end with fresh local ingredients. Regularly a top pick in the area. That said, not sure how old your DS is? If he's really young and fidgety he might not enjoy the restaurant as much. It is actually located very near the Whole Foods on Sand Lake Blvd.

Our favorite for the "locavore" scene is Seasons 52. It is actually a mid size chain (maybe 50 locations) but very high end with fresh local ingredients. Regularly a top pick in the area. That said, not sure how old your DS is? If he's really young and fidgety he might not enjoy the restaurant as much. It is actually located very near the Whole Foods on Sand Lake Blvd.

DS is 10 and enjoys varying dining experiences and enjoys cooking as well. Thank you, I will certainly check this out.

There is a Sweet Tomatoes location @ The Crossroads.....they have an extensive salad bar and great soups, etc. Very affordable too! :)

Of course how could I have forgotten! I will add this to the list, thank you!

We also eat 'clean' and avoid as much packaged food as possible. Seasons 52 is AWESOME!! Also we love Sweet Tomatoes, we are big salad eaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter