CLODED all gone. Points for Rent: 89 points left for travel through 1/30/2022, $14.00 per point, Animal Kingdom Kidani

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimim

DIS Veteran
These are 2020 points that were banked into my 2021 use year. My use year is February therefore these points need to be used by the end of January 2022.

Multiple day stays are preferred.

I can accept PayPal friends and family

Any questions feel free to ask. I appreciate you looking.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Prob a no... but I am looking for Dec 26-29 Studio

Hi Jim!
I also own at AKL! However, I never have enough points… I’ve been watching availability and it seems like we’ll need 2 reservations.
Dates: 9/16-9/21
Room Size: 2 Bedroom
Party Size: 5 adults
Resort: Saratoga Standard

Based on what I’ve seen the past few days, we’ll need 9/16-9/18 and then 9/18-9/21. It looks like right now there’s availability for this- doing a lock off for first 2 nights and then standard 2 bedroom for the other 3. We’re also open to switching resorts if it changes. The 9/16-9/18 is what seems to be changing the most.

Let me know if you still have points available!

I am interested in OKW 2 bedroom for a couple of days between Dec 16 and Dec 21. There is one available now, if you'd be willing to rent to me. New to this though and don't know how to PM yet.

Hi, long-time member on this site and DVC member, but don't have enough posts to PM you. I'm looking for about 115 points for use next weekend. DVC has availability. Please let me know if interested. Thank you.

Hello,
Any availability for 3 nights at either Riviera, BLT or Poly from 8/15 - 8/18 or 8/16 - 8/19? Family of 4 that just needs standard view.
Thanks in advance!
Marco

These are 2020 points that were banked into my 2021 use year. My use year is February therefore these points need to be used by the end of January 2022.

I can accept PayPal.

Any questions feel free to ask. I appreciate you looking.

Thanks,
Jim
Hi Jim! We would be interested in:
1 bedroom
ANY resort
Dec 6-10
2 adults, 2 kids (ages 2 and 10 months)
Anything out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter