• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Close to College Program Housing

debbiemomto4

Mouseketeer
Taking my daughter to check-in for Disney's College Program. Need a hotel room for a 4 nights trying to keep it less expensive but nice. Thought about staying on-site but will be doing Walmart and Target mostly and a move-in so really not needed. Maybe one day at MK but that's it or maybe dinner at DTD. Its just DD and me. Suggestions please - never stayed off-site.

Taking my daughter to check-in for Disney's College Program. Need a hotel room for a 4 nights trying to keep it less expensive but nice. Thought about staying on-site but will be doing Walmart and Target mostly and a move-in so really not needed. Maybe one day at MK but that's it or maybe dinner at DTD. Its just DD and me. Suggestions please - never stayed off-site.

Vista Way Disney housing is right next door to Sheraton Vistana Resort. Dreams Unlimited often has a no housekeeping rate that can be competitive for shorter stays. Its very, very close to DTD too.

Across the street from her check in is Holiday Inn Resort (on 535) and the Marriott Village (Fairfield, Courtyard and Springhill). Small resort fees and there might be breakfast at some.

All of below have a direct shot in to the MK and it is about 10 minutes door to parking lot. They are literally a couple minutes from Vista.

Right down the street is the Buena Vista Suites (Breakfast) - look at Mousesavers for links to good rates.

Farther down but not far and right by Walmart (and a super target past that) is the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South, fairly new and awesome cooked to order breakfasts. Also by there is a Hampton Inn that has breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter