• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 0 Boardwalk Points for Rent or Transfer: $18 per pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwate

Mouseketeer
THANK YOU ALL RENTED

Boardwalk Villas $18 per point 0 available
For reservations October 1st, 2023 -September 30, 2024

If you are interested, please post a message here or send a PM. I need the following information:

1. Travel dates you want to book
2. How many adults and kids under 18 are in your party
3. Room size and view(s) you would like

I am a long time renter on Disboard and have references.

I use a rental agreement that I will forward to you once the reservation has been made.
25% paid within 72hrs of booking confirmation
25% within 60 days of booking
final 50% must be paid by May 30th or 90 days before arrival whichever comes first
Check/money order/Venmo/Zelle

210 out of the 335 points can be transferred. I will only do transfers of 100 points or more.

Thank you for your interest,
David

edit 1/21/23 BRV and BCV point change
edit 1/23/23 BCV point change
edit 1/24/23 Removed BRV 0 pts left
edit 1/24/23 Removed BCV 0 pts left
edit 1/30/23 Removed BW 0 pts left

Last edited:

Hi David, I’m looking for a studio at Boulder Ridge from 11/9-11/13. It looks like only 11/11 and 11/12 are open right now. Would you be willing to work with me to wait list 11/9 and 11/10 so build the weekend?
It’s our first choice hotel and we are really hoping to get in. Please let me know.
It’s 3 adults and 2 children. Will be 5&6.
Thank you!

My stay won’t happen for a while so I can’t comment on the entire process, but I just arranged to rent some points from David for 2024 and it has been a great experience so far! He’s been great with communication and very friendly to work with!

Hello. Interested in a studio 12/26-1/2! 2 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant. Standard view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter