[CLOSED] 1,000 BLT points for rent, $14 per pt, Feb UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Hello! I have a little over 1,000 BLT points for rent at $14 per point for reservations over 200 points and $15 for reservations using fewer than 200 points. I am not a broker. These are my own points. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the BLT owner 11 month priority window. Keep in mind that as a general rule, the farther out you book, the better the availability, especially for peak times. Preference will be given to reservations that use at least 200 points. If I end up with a small number of points at the end, I will open up to smaller reservation requests. I have rented out many times (and rented from other members before we bought our first DVC contract) and have been a very happy DVC owner for several years. I love to help families plan their perfect Disney vacations. Please feel free to PM me with the dates that you are looking for as well as accommodation size, view preference, and number of adults and children, and I will be happy to check availability for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me as well. I will walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have. Planning a Disney vacation doesn't have to be stressful. :)

Would you consider a transfer for 268 points, or are you only interested in renting?

I have transferred points before but never rented considering 4/5 nights in 3bdrm theme view in November. How do yu do this?

Do you have points available for check in on Aug 21, 2014 for 4 nights? I would love MK view, but would not be disappointed with anything there? Please let me know ASAP so I can book otherwise if I need to! Thanks for your time!

Edited
Sorry did not mean to post twice!

Do you have points available for check in on Aug 21, 2014 for 4 nights for 2 adults? If so, how much? We would LOVE a MK view, but would take other. I would appreciate a speedy reply, so I might book otherwise if need be. Thank you for your time!

Edited
Sorry, having to change our dates! Thanks for your time!

Sorry, but why are you charging $14/$15 per point when POPULAR sites like Dave's charge $14? And they CAN make reservations at BLK 11 months in advance.

Sorry, nothing available in a studio or 1BR any view for those dates.

Do you have points available for check in on Aug 21, 2014 for 4 nights for 2 adults? If so, how much? We would LOVE a MK view, but would take other. I would appreciate a speedy reply, so I might book otherwise if need be. Thank you for your time!

Edited
Sorry, having to change our dates! Thanks for your time!

Hello! I have a little over 1,000 BLT points for rent at $14 per point for reservations over 200 points and $15 for reservations using fewer than 200 points. I am not a broker. These are my own points. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the BLT owner 11 month priority window. Keep in mind that as a general rule, the farther out you book, the better the availability, especially for peak times. Preference will be given to reservations that use at least 200 points. If I end up with a small number of points at the end, I will open up to smaller reservation requests. I have rented out many times (and rented from other members before we bought our first DVC contract) and have been a very happy DVC owner for several years. I love to help families plan their perfect Disney vacations. Please feel free to PM me with the dates that you are looking for as well as accommodation size, view preference, and number of adults and children, and I will be happy to check availability for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me as well. I will walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have. Planning a Disney vacation doesn't have to be stressful. :)

I'm still earning my right to PM, but wondered if you could check availability for us? I think I can receive PMs, but not send them(?)

Guess I should post dates! 12/4-12/13 BLT studio, any view. 2 adults/1 child. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter