* CLOSED * 100 BLT Points for Rent at $17 per point, check out by 9/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray3127

Life goal = Quarterly vacation
100 Bay Lake Tower points currently available for reservations through September 30, 2020. Rental price is $17 per point.

Minimum of 100 points must be used; I am willing to use some extra points to 'complete' a reservation, if necessary.

I will provide a rental agreement and use Paypal as the only form of payment.

(Edit 11/25: changed price to $17 per point)

Last edited:

Yes I was. Anything for Poly? Or any other monorail prop
No, Poly studios are waitlist only. Bungalows are available but that's 270 points.
Only 1 night available at VGF in a 2-BR Lake View. Rest of VGF is waitlist.

Looking for May 10-15. Would like Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Poly, Bay Lake, or AK; in that order of preference. Looking for a studio.

Looking for May 10-15. Would like Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Poly, Bay Lake, or AK; in that order of preference. Looking for a studio.
The only resort with full availability in a studio is Animal Kingdom. It is Savanna View, 85 points. I need to rent the full 100 points at once, but if you extend by one night that would cover it at 104 points (May 9-15 or 10-16). PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter