• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 105 points (for reservations up to 5/31/18) $14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 105 points (June 2017 UY) available for reservations up to 5/31/2018. The price/point is $14. I also have June 2018 UY SSR points that I can use to complete a reservation, if necessary. The use of any 2018 UY points will have a cost of $15/point.

All payments are due at the time of the reservation and are non-refundable. If date changes are requested after payment, I will work with you to find something available. Our prices are not negotiable. I have rented in the past and use a contract.

If interested, please respond below or "start a conversation" with dates, desired resorts, and room size.

These points are not available for transfer.

Looking for Aulani between March 29-April 1st.

Any studio May 11-12. Already staying at AKL the night before so looking for something else but would stay there another night if thats all thats available. Thanks!

Any studio May 11-12. Already staying at AKL the night before so looking for something else but would stay there another night if thats all thats available. Thanks!

For the night of 5/11, there is a SSR standard studio (17 points) available.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have 105 points (June 2017 UY) available for reservations up to 5/31/2018. The price/point is $14. I also have June 2018 UY SSR points that I can use to complete a reservation, if necessary. The use of any 2018 UY points will have a cost of $15/point.

All payments are due at the time of the reservation and are non-refundable. If date changes are requested after payment, I will work with you to find something available. Our prices are not negotiable. I have rented in the past and use a contract.

If interested, please respond below or "start a conversation" with dates, desired resorts, and room size.

These points are not available for transfer.
Hi, looking for standard room at Aulani for 1 night, March 12. Thanks!

Yes I am interested in the poolside view!

I made a mistake with the points for the poolside gardens view studio. It is 26 points, not 22 points (that's standard view and unavailable for your night). If you are still interested, give me your email and I will send the information to make the reservation.

upload_2018-2-24_19-15-57.png

Last edited:
1. Date Checking In February 22, 2019
2. Date Checking out February 26, 2019
3. Resort Desired- Polynesian
4. Size of room Studio

I am hoping to secure the Princess Race 2019 for a few nights at the Polynesian. The race weekend is February 21 - 24th, 2019. I am flexible on check in/out dates as long as we are there on Friday, Saturday.

I know this weekend will be a hot commodity, I am hoping to find someone now with a home resort there to be able to reserve in March.

I will only book with previous renters references, payment after confirmation, etc.

Thank you for your time!

1. Date Checking In February 22, 2019
2. Date Checking out February 26, 2019
3. Resort Desired- Polynesian
4. Size of room Studio

I am hoping to secure the Princess Race 2019 for a few nights at the Polynesian. The race weekend is February 21 - 24th, 2019. I am flexible on check in/out dates as long as we are there on Friday, Saturday.

I know this weekend will be a hot commodity, I am hoping to find someone now with a home resort there to be able to reserve in March.

I will only book with previous renters references, payment after confirmation, etc.

Thank you for your time!

Polynesian is not my home resort. So, I will be unable to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter