CLOSED 1124 Points for Rent, SSR, BWV, AKV, AUL, Exp 11/30/2021, $15 to $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying Oct 23-29 2021, 2 adults, and looking for studio at either option below

Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs, AKL

Hunter

With every inquiry I always search for all resorts regardless of what people ask, so I can provide alternatives. there are none. SSR for those 4 nights is the best that can be done anywhere.

Hi!

My family and I are currently looking at 11/10 - 11/15/21. We could be flexible on the # of days or dates surrounding this time if something were to be available. Ideally looking for AKV 2 bedroom. Thank you so much!

Hi!

My family and I are currently looking at 11/10 - 11/15/21. We could be flexible on the # of days or dates surrounding this time if something were to be available. Ideally looking for AKV 2 bedroom. Thank you so much!

nothing available

Would there be 2 studios available?

Is it possible to look at renting 2 studios around those dates? I’m not familiar with the them, do any of the studios connect with each other?

There is no availability for 2 studios either.

I am a little flexible but earliest is 7/17 and can take whatever days you have. Thanks

entire month of July at Aulani in all room categories is waitlist only. You are unlikely to get anything. sorry.

Hi!
Looking for 4-5 nights next week 4/25 @ WDW, flexible on dates & resort.

Also Aulani for 2 nights August 13-15 or 3 nights Aug.12-15

Thanks

Hi!
Looking for 4-5 nights next week 4/25 @ WDW, flexible on dates & resort.

Also Aulani for 2 nights August 13-15 or 3 nights Aug.12-15

Thanks

SSR preferred 4/26-29 3 nights 48 points
Poly standard 4/26-29 3 nights 69 points
No studio for 4 - 5 consecutive nights.

SSR 1BR standard has good availability for 4 - 5 nights. Approx 31 points a night. You can possibly do a split stay at SSR If you want, 3 nights in a studio and other nights in a 1BR.

Aulani nothing available for those dates, it’s still spring break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter