CLOSED 1124 Points for Rent, SSR, BWV, AKV, AUL, Exp 11/30/2021, $15 to $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! looking for SSR or OKW studio for either 06/03-06/05 or 06/10-06/12. 2 adults and 1 child (age 2) thank you so much!

Looking for a studio at BW, BC, GF or BLT 11-19-11-22 (3 nights). Will consider 1br if no studio avail.

Looking for a studio at BW, BC, GF or BLT 11-19-11-22 (3 nights). Will consider 1br if no studio avail.

SSR deluxe studio preferred 53 points, that’s it. Nothing available at any of the 4 you asked for, studio or 1BR.

We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1124 points available for rent. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and I have home resort priority at AKV, BWV, SSR, and AUL. Points must be used by 11/30/2021. Given the current date, the home resort priority is useful probably only for thanksgiving 2021, subject to availability. I would like 16 dollars per point if home priority is used (book beyond 7 months), and $15 per point for everything else.

SSR 604 311 points
AKV 150 points
BWV 184 points
AUL 186 points

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
Looking for 1br for 2 adults and 2 kids (+1 baby) for 8/30-9/5. Prefer BLT, GF, BC, or BW? Any availability? Open to other resorts but the above 4 are our preferred.

Looking for 1br for 2 adults and 2 kids (+1 baby) for 8/30-9/5. Prefer BLT, GF, BC, or BW? Any availability? Open to other resorts but the above 4 are our preferred.

Bwv 1br garden / pool view 184 points
blt 1BR lake view 206 points

if you want to book, please dm name of primary renter, address, phone number,email. Also names of adult occupants, and age / name of occupants under 17 years old on date of check in. Thank you.

Hello! I am helping my daughter plan her honeymoon! She’s been to Disney multiple times but her fiancé is a newbie; it’ll be his honeymoon AND his first trip to Disney. We are hoping to find availability for the following:

Dates: 11/2/21-11/6/21 (backup option is 11/3/21-11/7/21); two adults

Resorts, in order of preference: BWV, BCV, AKV/Jambo, SSR, BR, BLT

They’re looking for a studio and need to sign up for Magical Express.

If you can help, message me here at the DISboards and I will share my personal email. We’ve rented DVC points multiple times; it’s such a great deal!! Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Bwv 1br garden / pool view 184 points
blt 1BR lake view 206 points

if you want to book, please dm name of primary renter, address, phone number,email. Also names of adult occupants, and age / name of occupants under 17 years old on date of check in. Thank you.
I'll send you a PM shortly. thank you.

I can’t get my PM to work. Can you check on
BLT
November 20-24
2 people
Studio
I don’t mind changing rooms at BLT or split stay at another resort.

I can’t get my PM to work. Can you check on
BLT
November 20-24
2 people
Studio
I don’t mind changing rooms at BLT or split stay at another resort.

I can’t book this yet, you should look for someone with BLT home resort priority. Thanks.

Looking for OKW December 17-23 for 3 br villa

Only 1 night available at okw. The only reasonable option for a 3br anywhere during that time period is SSR, 12/17-20 in a 3br standard, and 12/20-23 in a 3br preferred. Anywhere else is just a random night here and there In a 3br.

We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1124 points available for rent. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and I have home resort priority at AKV, BWV, SSR, and AUL. Points must be used by 11/30/2021. Given the current date, the home resort priority is useful probably only for thanksgiving 2021, subject to availability. I would like 16 dollars per point if home priority is used (book beyond 7 months), and $15 per point for everything else.

SSR 604 180 points
AKV 150 points
BWV 184 points
AUL 186 points

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
I am new. I am looking for BWV May 17 - 27 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter