CLOSED 1124 Points for Rent, SSR, BWV, AKV, AUL, Exp 11/30/2021, $15 to $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!
Looking for a studio from Nov 5-7, 2021
Open to any available resorts right now! Let me know, :)

SSR deluxe studio preferred 53 points, that’s it. Nothing available at any of the 4 you asked for, studio or 1BR.
Excluding SSR or OKW, is there any availability 3 nights starting 11-19 in a studio or 1BR?

Hi! looking for 4/30 in a studio for one night- anywhere works! Thank you!

Poly std studio 26 points. That’s it. I will be glad to book it for you if you are willing to pay in full upon forwarding the confirmation email, no contract, and don’t need magical express setup. For so little points I don’t want to spend time following up after booking. DM details if you are interested. Thanks.

I need to rent 45 additional vacation points can you help? A 1 BR just opened up at Copper Creek and I am 45 points short. Please message me so I can try and get this

Hi. My family is looking for a 2 bedroom at boardwalk, garden/pool view for 7 nights beginning Saturday 7/24/21. There are nine of us, 5 adults, 2 kids and two 1 year olds.

Hi. My family is looking for a 2 bedroom at boardwalk, garden/pool view for 7 nights beginning Saturday 7/24/21. There are nine of us, 5 adults, 2 kids and two 1 year olds.
Actually, are there 8 nights available starting 7/24/21?

Looking for studio, 11/28 to 11/30. Anything available? 2 adults 2 kids

There is availability at SSR, AKV, and Poly, somewhere between 26 - 38 points at $15 per point. For such a small reservation I will book it if you are willing to pay 100% up front and not do a contract. I will of course send you the confirmation email before you need to send payment. With a small reservation it’s not worth the time for me track down the second payment and do a specific contract. Please DM if you are interested. Or you can find someone else with less points available to rent, maybe they will be willing to do a small reservation, those dates area available. Thank you.

Had a cancellation, SSR 155 points available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter