• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*CLOSED* 115 SSR pts @ $15 pt / 74 AUL pts @ $17 pt for rent thru 11/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwdaddy4life

DVC member since 2003
*UPDATED*
Greetings! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I currently have 115 SSR pts for rent @ $15 pt. I also have 74 AUL pts for rent @ $17pt. The points are good thru 11/30/2020. Please DM with your reservation request (Resort, type of accommodation, dates of travel, and number of people-adults/children). Paypal payment will be due in full upon receipt of confirmed reservation by DVC. I am an experienced renter and have been a DVC member since 2003.

Last edited:
We are looking for a 2 bedroom.
Dates that work include:
11/23-11/28
11/24-11/29
11/22-11/27

thank you in advance,

I'm not able to dm yet, but I'm interested in the following
Aulani
Deluxe Studio, Ocean View
July 27 to July 29
Thank you!

Good morning! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I have 136 SSR pts (can go up to 250 if needed) that can be used at SSR (Home resort) or any other DVC resort (up to 7 month window) for rent @ $15 pt. The points are good thru 11/30/2020. Please DM with your reservation request (Resort, type of accommodation, dates of travel, and number of people-adults/children). Paypal payment will be due in full upon receipt of confirmed reservation by DVC. I am an experienced renter and have been a DVC member since 2003.
Hello!
I didn't see an option to DM!
We are looking to stay 9/7-9/11, 2 adults no children. Initially were looking at AKL (value or standard) but I don't know that there is availability left? So we would be open to other resorts if not, Polynesian, Boardwalk, etc. I'm not sure what our options are at this point!

Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I didn't see an option to DM!
We are looking to stay 9/7-9/11, 2 adults no children. Initially were looking at AKL (value or standard) but I don't know that there is availability left? So we would be open to other resorts if not, Polynesian, Boardwalk, etc. I'm not sure what our options are at this point!

Thanks in advance!

You need to meet the minimum required posts in order to be able to send private message/dm. The only availability that I see is at Saratoga Springs for a Deluxe Studio either Standard (44 pts) or Preferred (52 pts)

Any resort, studio for May 17-18, 2 adults and a child.
thank you
Kristen Arseneau

Hello: Looking for studio for 2 at BCV or BWV for any of the following dates in October:

14-17
18-21
19-22
20-23
21-24

Hi, im looking for somewhere at WDW for July 3rd - July 8th, could you let me know whats available for the cheaper option?

Hi, im looking for somewhere at WDW for July 3rd - July 8th, could you let me know whats available for the cheaper option?

Hello there! The only availability that I see are Studios at Saratoga Springs. Standard Studio would be 78 pts and Preferred would be 93 pts. Both would be at $15 per pt. Please PM if interested in proceeding.

Thank you

Looking for 1 night 6/5-6/6 or possibly 6/14-6/15. We are 5. Have rented DVC points from multiple renters on Disboards, can provide a reference if needed! Thanks!

Looking for 1 night 6/5-6/6 or possibly 6/14-6/15. We are 5. Have rented DVC points from multiple renters on Disboards, can provide a reference if needed! Thanks!

Hello there! Which property and what type of accommodations are you looking for?

I'm looking for 1 night in a 1 br at SSR for November. I do not have enough of my own points for it. I'd rather buy yours than purchase the 1 time use points. The room was available yesterday.....but the site is obviously down since last night. PM to book, we can have them link to my current reservation and I will pay you immediately. It's 31 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter