CLOSED 117 OKW points for rent Must be used by end of Nov. 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for checking in October for me. Since those dates were not available, we would perhaps be able to look at Boardwalk Villa standard studio for November 10-15 or if that isn't available November 8-13. Could you check those dates? Thanks again!

Thank you for checking in October for me. Since those dates were not available, we would perhaps be able to look at Boardwalk Villa standard studio for November 10-15 or if that isn't available November 8-13. Could you check those dates? Thanks again!

Only one day available during those dates. Sorry.

Looking for beach club. 3 night weekend anytime in September. Can either be Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday.

Thanks,
Bobby

hello- looking for BLT (standard or lake view) for 4 night stay in Oct or November. (10/20-24th, 10/13-17th, 10/6-10).

hi - looking for 11/25-12/1/2018
studio - pref. BWV- open to other resorts.

Hello,
I am looking for a studio that will sleep 5 or a 1 bedroom for one night to extend our current stay at the OKW. We are looking for this studio or 1 bedroom to be for one night October 15th with a checkout of October 16 of 2018. Would LOVE Grand Floridian but open to all resorts. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter