• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 120 points at $13 per point SSR and Bay Lake Towers + 15 BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for info. Would stay through 25th be possible? Thought we'd check. Can you also advise if studio has kitchen?

Thanks!
Not a full Kitchen. http://**************.net/wp-conten...n-Kidani-Village-from-**************.net_.jpg

Available also until the 25th 117 points.

Let me know

Christian

Another question, apologies! Are Beach Club or Polynesian available for this same timeframe? Just realizing they are on monorail, and we have the two pretty little ones...

The poly is available . From the 19th to the 25th.

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Magic Kingdom Area
Best Availability:

Chris, is the BCV 1 bed Nov 23-27 still available? Haven't heard back from you on it and I'm ready to book when you are! Thanks!

Hi! I have 3 nights already at BCV studio for sept. 23-25 that I booked by renting through David's rental. Now we are interested in adding a 4th night, Saturday the 26th. Is that available for a studio?

Is GF or AKL Studio Any view available for June 14th thru 20th or July 12th thru 18th, if not any other resorts? Please PM me

Chris, is the BCV 1 bed Nov 23-27 still available? Haven't heard back from you on it and I'm ready to book when you are! Thanks!

Am sorry I was trying to book it and was not able to. Could not figure it out but I just realized that I dong have enough BCV points for the reservation and we are still 8 months out. I Could try it again April 23 7 months out if you havent found anyone else by then. I am really really sorry. I Could book SSR or BLT now. But BLT wasnt available I think.

Can you check availability for Blt standard view 1 bedroom December 10 - 16,2015

Thank you

Am sorry I was trying to book it and was not able to. Could not figure it out but I just realized that I dong have enough BCV points for the reservation and we are still 8 months out. I Could try it again April 23 7 months out if you havent found anyone else by then. I am really really sorry. I Could book SSR or BLT now. But BLT wasnt available I think.
Thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter