CLOSED 120 vero beach $17.50 -dec 23/24 use year good for all resorts in

Status
Not open for further replies.

john alder

Earning My Ears
CLOSED120 vero @ $17.50- dec 23/24 use year good for all resorts at the 7 month window- paypal is method of payment (friends & family)/fees paid by renter.

please send PM if interested / further info

UK member since 1999 - i have rented many times in the past

Last edited:

352 boardwalk pts @ $19 and 120 vero @ $18 - dec 23 use year - paypal is method of payment /fees paid by renter.
Looking for BW Studio…BW view from 11/11-11/14. Have rented many times.

hi boardwalk view at 54pts

please send PM with details of party ,address , e-mail and phone to enable me to make reservation - i will make booking and send you dvc conformation

hi boardwalk view at 54pts

please send PM with details of party ,address , e-mail and phone to enable me to make reservation - i will make booking and send you dvc conformation

352 boardwalk pts @ $19 and 120 vero @ $18 - dec 23 use year - paypal is method of payment /fees paid by renter.

member since 1999 - i have rented many times in the past

member since 1999 - i have rented many times in the past
having trouble with PM...sorry

Inquiring about you're remaining Vero Beach points. We are looking for one night, July 20, 2024, at riviera in a deluxe studio standard, sleeping 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)

Inquiring about you're remaining Vero Beach points. We are looking for one night, July 20, 2024, at riviera in a deluxe studio standard, sleeping 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)
checked standard studio at 20 pts and is available - please send names of party (+children ages ) address zip phone and e-mail - i can use vero points for booking

regards

john alder

Hello,

Looking for BWV Studio Standard View check in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24
Sleeping 4 (2 adults, with 10 & 8 y/o children.)

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

Looking for BWV Studio Standard View check in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24
Sleeping 4 (2 adults, with 10 & 8 y/o children.)

Thank you for your time.
First time using the DisBoards, but have rented DVC before. Absolutely fell in love with Boardwalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter