CLOSED 121 points @ $9 a point - must use by end of March

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRT-eagle

Mouseketeer
229 points for rent - my loss is your gain. Lot of single days still available to cheaply add days to an existing reservation. just PM me your desired size of room, number of people, and dates. Quick turnaround. Paypal accepted including credit cards.

I'm looking for studios only for one adult and a three year old. I'm flexible with the dates/length of stay and not opposed to split stays or piecing together a few individual nights or supplementing a stay booked with Disney.

Here is what it is showing on the Disney site as available.

Resort Location Room Type Available Dates
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 3-Bedroom Grand Villa March 18,19,20,21,22,23
Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows Bungalow March 19,20,21,22

Few places available tomorrow night as well. Not a lot of 2 day connected dates. Lots of one day.

If you send me your email, I can send pictures of all available dates coming up so you can discuss see it in pictures.

best two day stay is a 1BR at SSR on the 22nd and 23rd. 77 points. The 20th and 25th are open as well

a 2 BR preferred view is available at about 50 points a night from 22nd through Saturday night the 23rd. which allows a sunday departure - weekdays are 46 points, the fri/Sat night are 56 points each.

only the 1BR at 36 points = $288. Studio goes for about half that, so I see why you do not pay the higher price.

I will let you know if something pops anywhere. Studios are pretty much gone now unless you stop by Hawaii or Vero

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter