• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 124 points for the villas at the Grand Floridian for transfer or rent. $16 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGF-Home

Earning My Ears
124 points for the villas at the Grand Floridian for transfer or rent. $16 per point. The UY is April 2021.

Sorry no. I am only allowed 1 transfer per use year and would like to transfer all the points.

If you only need 16 points I believe you can purchase up to 24 one time use points directly from Disney Vacation Club. You should phone member services.

Hey is there a studio for December 6th to 10th? Two adults one child and would that use all points you have?

Hi,

If the points will still be good I will take them for a stay at Grand Floridian From August 25 to August 28 2022 in a lake view studio. The points for the trip should be 102. Or if you can get 1 more point to make a total of 125 points I will take them all for a stay starting on August 24 to August 28. I know you can not book that far out right now, but you should be able to next week and I would send you a non-refundable deposit for you to hold the points until then.

Hey is there a studio for December 6th to 10th? Two adults one child and would that use all points you have?
Sorry, there are no studios available for the time period. Is there another time that would work?

Hi,

If the points will still be good I will take them for a stay at Grand Floridian From August 25 to August 28 2022 in a lake view studio. The points for the trip should be 102. Or if you can get 1 more point to make a total of 125 points I will take them all for a stay starting on August 24 to August 28. I know you can not book that far out right now, but you should be able to next week and I would send you a non-refundable deposit for you to hold the points until then.
Yes the points are good till then and I can get 1 more point to make a total of 125 points.

Please send me a private message with the following details:
1) Names of Adults
2) Address (Country, Address line 1, City, State, Zip code, Phone number, e-mail)
3) Names and ages of Children

I am looking for a Studio for Sept 18 to 22 ideally. However, the availability tool says it is more likely to be available Sept. 19 to 22. Would take either of those windows.. Do you see anything? Especially want AKL.

I would like to rent points for Sept 1-5 2023
for a preferred view studio
do you still have 86 points available?

I am looking for a Studio for Sept 18 to 22 ideally. However, the availability tool says it is more likely to be available Sept. 19 to 22. Would take either of those windows.. Do you see anything? Especially want AKL.
Private message sent with details of what is available.

I’m looking for dec 1-5 or 2-6 or Nov 10-14. Preferably grand f or bcv. Anything available by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter