CLOSED 125 DVC Points Rent or Transfer. $15.00 More points available if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What studios are available for May 27-June 3rd?
SSR has full availability in both standard(99 points) and preferred locations (113 points)
OKW has May27-June2 (86 points)

A few other locations have one or two nights available

We are looking for a studio check in 3/30 or 3/31, check out 4/6.
Saratoga Springs has preferred studio available 3/31-4/4 for 68 points.
Animal kingdom Kidani has a savanah view 4/1-4/4 57 points.

Nothing with full availability for the dates you requested

Studio 2 adults one 4 year old. Dec 7th to 17th 2019. Slightly flexible on dates and resort.....prefer boardwalk, sit, okw

Looking to rent one night at the grand Floridian Villas. February 7. 2019 at the three bedroom. I believe it’s available and I need 135 points. Let me know if that’s something I can rent from you. Thanks!

Looking to rent one night at the grand Floridian Villas. February 7. 2019 at the three bedroom. I believe it’s available and I need 135 points. Let me know if that’s something I can rent from you. Thanks!
Hi, I’ll check on the availability and get back to you. I’ll also need to check my points availability as I have most of them all rented now.

Sorry for the delay. Yes VGF 3 bedroom is available for that date and point amount. I will check with DVC member services regarding my points situation and get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter