CLOSED: $14 a Point, 50 Points for Rent (Can do a little more), Can be used Any DVC Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Can you please tell me if you have any time for 3-4 (maybe interested in longer if there are openings) nights at the end of Feb. We are open on days, the times we are open to go are from 2-21 to 2-28. It would be for myself, my husband, a 4 year old, and 22 month old twins.

Good morning.

Right now SSR one bedroom is available for 3 and 4 nights but points are 144 and 93 points and unfortunately, that is a little more than I want
to rent at this time. I am sure you will find someone to be able to help you.

Could you please check the jambo value for check in april 27 check out april 28 we really would like to stay at jambo again :)

Hi.
Jambo One bedroom is available, not value studio for 44 points.
However Kidani is available for that night as well as most of the other DVC properties.

If you would like to proceed, please let me know.

Anything available July 23-25?

Yes, most resorts are available, check in on July 23 and checking out July 25.
Some have studios available and some just one bedrooms.
Once you decide exactly what you need, just let me know and I will look for you but right now those two nights are there.
Happy planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter